Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CBD for back pain

Options
  • 29-02-2024 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi has anyone used cbd for back pain read online that it’s soppose to be good has anyone tried it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

never used it, but is it possible to do some stretching, foam rolling, yoga, Pilates etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Blues14

Yeah I do all that I’m a long time sufferer just wondering would this help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 VirginiaHamilton

Dealing with back pain can be really tough, so I totally understand why you're looking into CBD as a potential solution. From what I've read and heard, many people have found relief from their back pain with CBD products. It's said to work by interacting with the body's endocannabinoid system, which plays a role in regulating pain perception.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 VirginiaHamilton

If you're considering giving it a try, you might want to explore these 25mg HHC gummies online https://www.trythecbd.com/products/hhc-gummies/ . They're gaining popularity for their effectiveness in managing various types of discomfort. Of course, it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new treatment regimen, just to make sure it's safe and suitable for you. 

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I'd recommend getting one of these scans if you haven't, only takes a few minutes and you get a very detailed print out of what's happening when you move. I think it cost me about €120, you can claim on your health insurance with it, they'll give you recommendations on what to do afterwards. https://fcescan.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement