Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW27 transfer thread

Options
  • 29-02-2024 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Plan was Alverez to Solanke so might bank now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

If Solanke is fit - Darwin to Solanke

If no Solanke - Hwang & Estupinan to Son & Senesi for a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Who scores higher this GW, Son v Palace or KDB v United, thinking KDB

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭The Guru 123

Anyone not free hitting 29 is surely looking towards Luton the next week or 2 with their double in 28 and fixture in 29. Wildcard them out then in 30/31.

Was going to roll this week as my 11 looks good but think I’ll get Doughty in a week early to sit as 12th man, especially now with the doubt over Solanke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

I'm planning on maybe going to one of them. But I just don't think KdB starts on Sunday even after his 4 assists the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Going to do KDB to Son. I'm not sure KDB starts and Son has some nice games coming up. Son also gives me one more for GW29.

Plan is to field 11 (need Pau to get fit and avoid any of my other players getting injured) and keep the FH for GW37.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Thinking the same. KdB out but torn between Richy and Son. Son has a higher ceiling but not a lot of recent PL minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

There was talk I read earlier online re Richarlison that he might be out, worth keeping an eye on.

I'm sure most are already aware but no early KO this GW again. So we have til Saturday afternoon at least. 6 games at 3pm so hopefully some solid news.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,168 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Son won't be benched and Spurs have had a 2 week break so a nice rest for him after the Asian cup stuff.

Gonna bank this week I think but gonna have to do something with Pau Torres soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,470 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hwang to Son seems like a no brainer but a bit wary of the new manager bounce from Palace.

Legend. Thank you. Almost definitely doing KdB to Son now. Already have EBH and Foden I think that's enough City attacking coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭The Guru 123

I think it’s absolute madness selling KDB before United at home.

Yeah same. I think KDB has been purposely rested for some games so that he can do combos together instead and have him purring for the big games.

Basically didn't play at all against Brentford & Bournemouth so he could be saved for the Manchester derby instead. Played Luton to get some rhythm into him before that. He will skip a lot of the mid week CL game so that he can be purring for Liverpool then which is Man City's biggest game before the break. I'd expect the same later on in the season where he won't play against Luton at home for example so that he can play midweek CL & Spurs instead.

I'm currently debating whether Gross -> Saka is worth a -4.

I (probably) won't captain Saka and I don't care about GW29. Would have been selling Gross -> Saka in GW30 either way. Currently have Gross starting and Gordon benched. I have hit 2 of Gross recent hauls and missed 2 with him first sub. Started him for 2 blanks.

The captaincy is tempting but I think that Haaland is the better shout as most goals will involve him at the minute whereas Arsenal are spread around and DEF's are involved a lot so there's a higher chance of them getting more bonus there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

I done this last night and with Richy out now saves a benching headache as just let Richy sit on bench, have a 0.1 buffer on price with him also to wait until next week to review.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

-4 taken, Hwang & Darwin to Son & Morris

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mobydopy

Did Estupinan to Zabarnyi this morning. Solanke currently on my bench, not sure whether to risk starting him or not

Depends who is coming in from him but I'd start Solanke. I think there is a bit of cleverness going on with Solanke mid-week and Bournemouth will be aiming to win their next 3 in the league. Solanke is the main driver behind that and the cup isn't really on their radar so gave him a rest. Apparently trained fine yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭crushproof

Darwin benched

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

It's FPL 101 but every year I get caught by that one player I like and blindly wait to come good and avoid a player I don't like (for whatever reason) and get crucified for it.

My disinterest in Watkins this year has killed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,674 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

For a lot that would also be havertz - 3 double digit hauls and yet few would trust him enough to bring him in

Advertisement