Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€12000 Am I being overcharged

Options
  • 28-02-2024 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello. Im in the middle of getting my garden done by a company that is definitely a bunch of cowboys. Original quote was 12000. That was to put a foundation under the shed. Build up an area for Indian sandstone paving. Hire the shore up. Build a circle in the middle from Sandstone and some sandstone around the shed. They came and no foundation under the shed was done. Left us hanging around for nearly 3 weeks. Came for an hr or so then left until the next day. Came today and did some work. More money is being demanded for supplies when they've already got 9000 form my 70yr old mother. It's an average size backgarden. Should I pay the 12000 or hold off and pay less. They didn't remove the old slabs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭whizbang

looks like max of 2k of work and materials so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭bfclancy2

doesn't know much about laying a patio either based on the straight joints

Advertisement