Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicked little letters

Options
  • 28-02-2024 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭

Despite the reviews I've read this is a worthwhile watch, excellent cast also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

I went to see this and ADORED IT - there are a mix of reviews.. maybe its v subjective - but I really loved it -

the acting was incredible.. and loved the dark humour and plot.. could tell that there was something between the father and daughter - v messed up.. but v real and thought provoking

Jessie and Olivia wer unreal - execution is paramount

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I saw this last night and thought it was a fun little film. Nothing unexpected but enjoyable and didn't drag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

All of the above - expectations not high, and found it quite enjoyable. Only really went to see it because it had Jessie Buckley and Olivia Coleman together. Loved Olivia since Rev, and Jessie since War And Peace. The film is fairly slight, Sunday afternoon fair, and naturally, given the cast, the acting was top notch, but I thought Coleman was outstanding.

Advertisement