Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priority Pass offered with AIB Executive Visa Card

Options
  • 28-02-2024 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I was looking at the AIB "Executive Visa Corporate Card" and am interested in the offer of "Priority Pass for executive airport lounges". However, it is impossible to find out exactly what kind of membership this card gives. Priority Pass themselves offer Prestige (unlimited free visits), Standard Plus (10 free visits, then €30 per visit), and Standard (no free visits - €30 per visit) Membership options. The value of the Pass offered by AIB greatly depends on what kind of membership is included, but even after spending about an hour in total on the phone to various AIB departments, I have been unable to find out.

Does anyone have one and can they share info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭JVince

If I want to buy one night at a hotel, I will pay the guts of €400

If I buy 500 room nights at the hotel, I will pay €150

Priority pass really don't want individual members, so they price it quite high. They target corporates and the likes of credit cards.

My sister has an amex version. She simply goes up, card swiped and relaxes.

I had one years ago too. Assuming it hasn't changed, there's no limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,467 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

I have one, there is no limit on the visits.

But not all airports and lounges are accessible, so if there’s a particular airport you go to a lot, check that in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭hamiltron

Thank you both for your feedback. I spent the best part of an hour overall on the phone with various departments of AIB trying to get confirmation of this, but ended up none the wiser. I can't understand why the staff cannot take a customer's email address and escalate the question to be reviewed by next level of management if they cannot find a solution.

Anyway, the good people of Boards have come through for me. Thanks to you both for the feedback!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Download the Priority Pass mobile app - it'll help you find lounges in the various airports.

The one AIB gives out gives unlimited access for the card holder. You can also bring guests, though you will have to pay for them and the cost will vary by lounge.

The only Priority Pass lounge I have had issues accessing with it was the one in Brussels airport, though they will give you a discounted walk up rate.

Advertisement