Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeland - Disney +

Options
  • 28-02-2024 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

We were watching "Homeland" on Netflix, and just as we finished Season 3, it was no longer available on the platform. We received an email from Disney+ announcing that all seasons are now accessible on their platform. However, Season 4 and 5 is not there. Only Seasons 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, and 8 are showing up. After contacting support, they assured us that Seasons 4 and 5 should be available. Despite deleting and reinstalling the app, rebooting the router and them doing some sort of reset we haven't had any success in accessing the missing seasons.

Can anyone verify if Seasons 4 and 5 are available on their apps? I am wondering if it's a rights issues in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Biscuit80

Just checked and seasons 4 and 5 not available for me on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭tommythecat

Yep not there for sure. If you have a VPN then set it to united Kingdom and they appear then. Definitely some kind of rights issue.

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 notfragile

It's not available on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭ruffmut

Thanks guys. I was onto support again and they have forwarded the details to tech support. They were not able to help me for the moment.

Advertisement