Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heating not working on a renting home

Options
  • 27-02-2024 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

I've been dealing with a persistent issue with the boiler in my rented apartment for over a month now. Despite informing my landlord immediately, the problem persists. Initially, he assured me he would arrange for a plumber, but to no avail. The situation has worsened, with some days passing without any heating at all. Given the age of the apartment, living here without heating is unbearable. While I'm hesitant to strain my relationship with the landlord and his family, I'm at a loss for what to do next. Should I continue waiting for their plumber or hire one myself and seek reimbursement later? Any advice would be appreciated.

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement