Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Lighting woes'''

Options
  • 27-02-2024 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I recently upped my Eir 500mbps broadband package to Gigabit. It meant a different modem, fibre Box 1A 1.0 I have to reinstall all of my smart lights that dont have a bridge. I can't connect any of them, TCP, Status and TP Link-Tapo. I can disable the 5Ghz leaving the 2.4Ghz free for the smart bulbs but i can't connect any of the them. Very frustrating. It was wasn't exactly a dawdle on the last modem: eir 2000 Fibrebox but i eventually got everything done. Does anybody have any ideas regarding this box? I am still in the cooling off period and thinking about chucking it back. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭niallb

Change the 2.4GHz WiFI settings on the new router to match your old router instead. It's a lot less work.

Advertisement