If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replacement for a 42" TV

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,133 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Tphase.

Thanks for the post.

Have a check over the LG 43UR91006 which has both Satellite and Soarview/Freeview tuner on board.

It also has Bluetooth.

Currently priced at €448 delivered

Unfortunately the clearance 43LX660 has now gone and should be removed from our .ie website.

The Clearance DHTS416 is still available priced at €219 and pair well with the LG.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭tphase

thanks for the info Kenny. Is there any advantage to the LG over the Panasonic? Specs seem to be very similar for both. I'm replacing an LG and would be happy to get another especially if there's a reason to choose it over the Panasonic eg if the remote controls the Denon soundbar, that would definitely swing it. Hoping to place the order today or tomorrow morning

Post edited by tphase on

Hi Tphase.

The smart hub on the LG is a bit more up to date and smoother.

Both have Satellite and Soarview/freeview tuners and Bluetooth.

Universal Compatibility The DHT-S416 works with any* Smart, HD and 4K TVs. Use the included HDMI cable to connect your TV to the DHT-S416 via the HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC). Using HDMI also enables control of the Denon DHT-S416 via your TV's remote control.

It just down to personal preference for yourself on the manufacturer.

Both also come with our VIP year guarantee.

thanks Kenny,will place the order now

No problem at all Tphase.

I'll keep my eye out for it and get it processed ASAP for you.

• Advertisement

thanks - order # is 160022

Cheers for the order Tphase.

The order is due for collection today by the courier and we'll keep you posted on the delivery ETA.

Again thanks for the business we really do appreciate it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.