Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainee accountant salary hike

Options
  • 26-02-2024 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've been working as an ACCA trainee in a small firm since May last year. I currently have an annual salary of €27,000. Our firm says that they follow the market rate when it comes to salary and appraisals. That said, I could not find the historical market rate anywhere. Barden's salary review is mostly for qualified accountants. Currently, I have passed 7 out of the 13 exams.

Could someone give an idea of what the structure might look like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭sonyvision

Your location will play a big part. Whereas your office located. For context In 2016 I moved to Dublin with the same level of exams and I started on 28,000 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 siddhanth

My office is in Dublin 2, and I live near the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭sonyvision

That seems on the lower end that I would have expected. Low 30s is probably around the market rate.

Contact a few recruiter, they will give you an idea of what open roles are offering.

Advertisement