Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan Ireland in March

Options
  • 25-02-2024 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have the use of a campervan for the first week in March, could somebody recommend a destination within ireland ( weather will obviously be cold I know ). travelling are 2 adults 2 kids early teens. I know I lot of campsites etc are still closed, I am midlands based but would love to hear where people on here go to last minute for a quick trip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,195 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Cobh

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Wexford, Waterford, Dungarvan, West Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 4 abitofachancer

All The Marinas on the river Shannon are worth a visit, portumna has an official aires with EHU

Kilkenny and Dungarvan have a place

The Hub in Gruaighnamanagh, nice spot with EHU

• Registered Users Posts: 2 db2016

Lovely job thanks for the recommendations, think we will head for portumna and go from there 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 4,252 ✭✭✭Shoog

I second Gruaighnamanagh. Beautiful spot and a great jumping off spot to explore the South East.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Van Doozy

Another vote here for The Hub in Graigue. Class spot.

Kilkenny city has an Aire in the city centre

Also i am pretty sure Wexford has a year-round campsite near the town centre too so you tie all in to one trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

done a chunk of the Atlantic way last January in a camper, and some mountains around the south of the country, also recommend using park4night app

best of luck

Advertisement