Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock band

Options
  • 25-02-2024 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

looking to start a rock band, need a bassist,drummer, lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist. I am a singer song writer looking to start a band that will become the biggest Irish rock band to come out of this country since u2 or **** thin lizzy

have songs ready to go I know can become number 1s with the right musicians

up for collaboration on anything willing to work together to achieve a goal of becoming the best band we can be

if your interested and want to do it and be the the best email me please and let’s **** do this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Drummerboy1980
    Looking to be a lone lead/rhythm guitar player.

Hi, just wondering if you found a lead guitarist? I'm looking to be a lone guitar player in a rock band, I can play anything and everything. Wassap at 083-8144760.

Cheers

Joey

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AlexFjw

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Is this advertisement still active?

Advertisement