Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can perx be used on booking.com?

Options
  • 24-02-2024 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,678 ✭✭✭

I received a perx virtual reward card in December 2023 and registered it, got the 3ds set up and used it 4 times on various sites online, no issues.

Tried to book a hotel on booking.com now and it’s just keeps coming back saying authentication failed - despite me getting the code from Mastercard and putting it in.

I then tried to use it to buy Dunne’s gift vouchers, that was failed with the error code:do not honour.

I am able to log in and see the value on my card and that it’s active - so just wondering are there certain sites that don’t accept them, and maybe there is a rule you can’t buy gift cards (though that seems odd)

I just hope it’s not a problem with my card specifically. And I know there’s liquidation involved in part of the business as of earlier this month, but it’s solvent and doesn’t affect the cards.

Comments

Advertisement