Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hackmotion

Options
  • 24-02-2024 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have? Anyone ever use?

Thoughts?

Starting look cheaper when you compare speed sticks bundles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭token56

I've used it twice during lessons and it does appear to be a useful bit of kit for really understanding how your wrists and hands are moving in your swing, in real time too if I remember correctly. However I really think that is the environment it is best suited for, in lessons because it will tell you the how but not the why.

I also don't really agree it is cheap compared to speed sticks, the basic package maybe but as you increase the tiers hack motion starts to get pretty expensive. Also it's the same bit of kit regardless of what tier you are on, all the tier does is unlock extra data in their app which I really don't like. To be honest getting a stand for a camera and recording yourself in slow motion could give you the same feedback for a lot less money, albeit maybe not as seamlessly.

Last comment is speed sticks and hack motion serve very different purposes. What are you actually trying to achieve with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭Ottoman_1000

That's what I came on the say. Both products provide completely different services...

Advertisement