Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer available - Dublin based

Options
  • 24-02-2024 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Getting back to it and looking for a new project to join. In my early 40s but don’t hold that against me :-) !

• Pub cover rock band with serious players.
    • or a new original band with well seasoned band members looking to play nice decent venues.

Previously played and recorded across UK and Ireland, default sound is rock based but indie, alternative and some metal.

Shoot me a message and see if a jam can be arranged.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 stefagan117

Hi mate,

33 y/o guitarist and singer. Would be looking more at playing originals. I have a good few originals ready to go.

I will dm you a link of some stuff I played and recorded (This was from about 12 years ago though), Indie rock kind of stuff.

Do you have any tracks you've played on or anything?

Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 3 madeindublin

Hi there,

I’d be delighted to have a chat with you. You’re the right age bracket. There’s 3 of us at the minute. All dedicated we have weekends available for practice at the minute. We’ll have lots of gigs venues is what we will be targeting. Management is there ready to press the button when we want it to organise the gigs. What we are doing will take 9 months - 12 months to perfect. If you have 1 day on the weekend free we might be the band for you. I’m based in Tallaght, Bass player is Finglas and Rhythm guitarist is Dublin 8. Nothing to lose mate give us a shout. Looking to get going asap . Thanks John

Advertisement