Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly Game Club

Options
  • 22-02-2024 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hello. I'm a rereg who has used many guises on these forums. I was wondering would people be interested in taking part of a monthly game club?

I've been running it for a few months now on a discord and figure we could use more people

The concept is akin to a book club, where we collectively play a game each month. Participants may submit up to three games of any genre, although single-player games are ideally suited to this format. Following submissions, there will be a vote where everyone selects their top five games. Votes are weighted, with 5 points for the first preference, 4 for the second, and so on. While there's no formal discussion post-gameplay, we do have a dedicated Discord channel to share our thoughts. The idea is just a bit of fun, and a chance to delve into a game you wouldn't normally consider.

So far we have played The Last of Us: Part 1, Outer Wilds and FTL: Multiverse.

I'm aiming to do another one at the start of march so I can share links etc if there is interest here

Comments

Advertisement