Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from Vodafone 1000 gigabit fibre

Options
  • 22-02-2024 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Currently on the “Gigabit 1000 Fibre” broadband from Vodafone. When I first signed up it was €40 per month, now it’s €70. It’s broadband only im paying for. 

Is there any better deals out there for a fully unlimited package that’s offers up to 1GB or more? I would be hoping to pay less than €70 a month and would be a set price without an increase after initial sign up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭jd

Do you know if your service is over the Siro or Openeir network?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Pacman2D

I am not sure, do you know how I could check this?

I believe it’s Siro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Check out the comparison websites such as bonkers.ie or switcher.ie - it will compare the deals out there at present for you

Will do thanks pizzahead 🍕

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I was in a similar situation, but I had a call with VF late last year and they gave me another two-year contract for 50 a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Vyse Remastered

I've been with Digiweb for years, using Siro. I renew at 45 euros each year. Have never paid more than that.

Advertisement