Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 euro off an Inish Pharmacy - spend of 39.99 required

Options
  • 21-02-2024 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭

This is the link *Referral link removed** - I find them the best pharmacy and possibly the the best Irish shop I've used. They generally will have things delivered to you next day and have things at a better price than you get on the high street here because they are on the border. They're great for stuff like getting antihistamines cheaply. Another feature is that they have a generous rewards scheme, so just by liking on Twitter, FB etc you receive points that can be cashed in for money off. After you've gone through their rewards page and make another purchase you usually have earned enough to get a fiver off your next order.

As they're so fast I generally use them instead of my local pharmacy now.

Post edited by Sheep Shagger on

Advertisement