Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham 2024

Options
  • 21-02-2024 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,119 ✭✭✭

Just a few weeks to go so there must be some inkling as to who goes in what at this stage. Anyone with any hunches please throw them up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,119 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

What's happening with everyone! Am I going to be the only one picking winners in Cheltenham this year? I know I'm good but cmon!

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭famagusta

only a couple of horses backed so far, bit of a mess this year with all of the WPM novices. Ballyburn is a machine and would win either race so its a pity there's no clarity on his target..

I have slade steel backed for the ballymore, hopefully BB does go supreme

embassy gardens for the NH chase, this race will cut up big time, still value at his current price imo

and a few small quid on asian master for the supreme at a big price on the machine for fun

I guess my tread carefully nap yankee will be , fact to file, brown advisory. Constitution Hill, champion hurdle. Ballyburn, supreme. El fabiolo, Queen mother.

I see there's a bit of a cloud over Constitution Hill, many peoples banker for the week.

Unless the ground dries up considerably I would say hewick has zero chance in the gold Cup.in fact if it keeps raining like it is I would say the festival could be in doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Martin T159

Room available to rent for the week in Cheltenham , very reasonable rate . Contact +447957737500

A horse called Urban control was a non runner today in Kelso. Interesting to see if he's now entered in Cheltenham, might be worth keeping an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Med101007

Anyone have any good tips for any race on the opening day? PP are offering a free €25 bet on any race in Cheltenham on Tuesday.

That's right PP are offering between 1 and 25 ,presumably depending on how much you bet with them, for each day of the festival. I tend to use them on an ew longshot. Tomorrow it's run wild fred ew.

• Advertisement

I see the

Papers, sun, star etc, are not doing free matched bets. Just 5€ if you want to join online with quinnbet.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

4.10 race cancelled due to waterlogged course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Double on storm heart 1.30 and gallopin 3.30

So Scottish 2.10

Think monkfish is a big price in the gold cup am on e/w

Sine nomine 4.10 e/w

Yeats star 5.30 e/w

Advertisement