Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocket Mozzafiato Cronometro R FOR SALE

Options
  • 21-02-2024 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

I have reluctantly decided to sell my beloved Rocket coffee machine. It's been very well looked after during my ownership and I will be sorry to see it go but its just not getting the use it deserves. This has a dual boiler so it can handle more output than the single boiler models and the shot timer is also a great feature. I installed a protective mat on the top of the machine to protect it and the machine is immaculate otherwise. It has gotten very light usage during my ownership with on average 1-3 coffees per day. The machine is switched off when not in use.

The machine was fully serviced and descaled last year by 010.ie.

Original box, manuals, and all accessories. Including USB drive, Dust Cover, group handles, tamper, blind basket, etc I have a bunch of other accessories and cleaning kit I will through in if i get close to asking price. i.E bottomless portafilter, etc

Only reason for selling is that I have decided to move towards a different coffee setup.

It has been cleaned and flushed regularly using Rocket cleaner only. I live in a soft water area so no issues with limescale but has a rocket softener in the reservoir as a precaution. A demonstration can be organised for anyone seriously interested. I can also organise a courier at the buyers cost however it is very heavy and will most likely need to be put on a pallet to ship. (The machine alone weighs 30kg). I do travel down to the South west every few weeks and I am happy to meet somewhere within reason.

New price for this machine is circa €2,330. Asking €1,650

Please note that the grinder is not included.

You can find more information on the Rocket Website

https://rocket-espresso.com/appartamento.html

https://www.adverts.ie/small-kitchen-appliances/rocket-mozzafiato-cronometro-r-coffee-machine/33064561

Post edited by JohnnyMustang22 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Tabby McTat

Good luck with the sale. That’s a lovely machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭wersal gummage

Good luck with your sale.

I have one of these and very happy with it, mine is exact same title but is not a dual boiler, perhaps they have changed over the years or different options are available

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭JohnnyMustang22

Thanks all. Sold now so the thread can be locked up.

Advertisement