Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Dublin Probate Office Processing times

Options
  • 20-02-2024 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Wondering if anyone has received a grant of Probate from the Dublin Probate office recently and how many weeks it took from application date?

I'm hoping people might share their real life experiences with Solicitor submitted Probate applications in Dublin and how many weeks it took if there were no queries.

Also is the first notification of the grant when it appears online overnight or does the applicant receive notification before this time?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭phildub

It's more like months at this stage, probate office is severely backed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭whippet

I applied back last August and got probate at the end of November for my parents - not sure if the lead time has changed much. It was done via a solicitor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Kalimah

The last time I looked - which was earlier this week - they were processing applications from the beginning of last October. It's up on their website - seems to be updated regularly.

Advertisement