Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

eFlow charged my account without a trip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zetor 4911

Eflow took €6.10 from my bank account on Saturday at 8pm for toll on M50. Have not been to Dublin in 5 months and was 50 miles from the M50 at the time. The receipt they emailed to me has my car registration number on it. Wonder what is going on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Call them. Ask for the picture from their camera system showing your car going through.

Nothing to do with this thread anyway but they are good to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭zg3409

Common enough issue. Dirt on other car registration, cloned plate etc. Often when a human reviews the picture you can see the difference.

You may be able to view the photo yourself directly through your account if logged into eflow website. I know I could view the photos of my own cars. Staff may have access to hundreds of photos from front and rear.

Advertisement