Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TicketMaster tickets for kids

Options
  • 20-02-2024 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

I’m looking to get tickets for Limerick v Dublin in Croker on Sat eve on TicketMaster but don’t see an option for kids tickets (14, 12 and 8 yr old).

Maybe they’re all just €20, I.e. no difference between adults and kids prices? Anybody know. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭celt262

Kids are free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Children (i.e. U16s) are free into most grounds for League matches all right, but not Croke Park.

But the tickets are there for sale on Ticketmaster all right. Use the 'Ticket type' button to the right, and then select 'Juvenile Ticket':

Or, zoom in on the seat map, pick the seats you want from those available, and then select the ticket type for that seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Great stuff. Thanks all.

Advertisement