Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free email hosting setup

Options
  • 19-02-2024 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

i am looking to switch to free email hosting for my domain name. Currently I have my domain registration and web hosting with the same provider, however the web hosting is running out next month and I don’t wish to renew it, but I would like to keep my domain name and setup free email hosting elsewhere (probably gmail). My current provider only provides 1 mailbox and 100Mb of free web hosting with domain ownership, however I need to have two email addresses and ideally more space than 100Mb.

can someone please advise the necessary steps to setup free email hosting based on my current domain ownership with my provider?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Rob1984

Update: Found zoho mail hosting, which has a free option and setup my domain to work with this. So far working very well.

Advertisement