If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QN6590C Sony 65X95L mini led.

Options
  • 19-02-2024 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys, I’m interested in buying one of these tvs and I was wondering which one you would recommend. I will use the tv for general tv,movie and gaming in a bright room.

BeeBob

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,133 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi BeeBob.

Many thanks for the email.

I would recommend the Samsung 65S90C over the Sony. The OLED panel will give the better image over Mini LED and the Samsung performs out of this world.

The Mini LED will handle a brighter room better but as long as the OLED is not in direct sunlight you would have no issues.

The 65S90C is currently priced at €1888 delivered. In stock and ready for dispatch.

Let me now your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BeeBob

Hi Kenny thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I actually have an LG C7 Oled at the moment but unfortunately it has developed image retention problems so I won’t be buying another Oled in the near future until that type of issue is resolved.Could you give me your best price on the QN6590C as that’s the tv that I’m leaning towards.

BeeBob

Hey BeeBob.

The 65QN90C is currently priced at €1998.

I could sweeten this a little down to €1949 delivered and including our VIP 6 year guarantee.

Currently in stock and ready for dispatch.

Hi Kenny that sounds perfect.I can still claim the Samsung money back deal with this?.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I also have an LG C7, it also has developed image retention in the past year and I'd be very wary of forking over big money for another OLED if 5 years is all you get out of them. Are the newer OLED TVs supposed to be any better in this regard?

• Advertisement

Hi Royal With Cheese.

The Newer generations of OLED are much better when it comes to image retention and I can honestly say we have not seen this crop up on the C1, C2 or C3 series or any other version of these generations but of course prolonged static images displayed on an OLED is not a good idea.

I think it might be a B7 series that you have as as of yet there has not been a C7.

Hi Kenny just waiting for you to get back to me so we can finish the sale 👍.

BeeBob

• Company Representative Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi BeeBob

I was good to talk to you on the phone this afternoon. I hope you enjoy your new tv :) . If we can be of any further help just let us know

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.