Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut Visa Debit Card Charge Back Query

Options
  • 19-02-2024 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭

I've recently started a charge back to my Revolut Visa debit card. I purchased an item online, paid 6 equal installments from my Revolut account over the course of 5 months but the item has not shipped and the retailer is not replying to any of my emails.

Has anyone had any experience with Revolut's charge back process or do they just pass it over the Visa and have them review it and make a decision? I've provided details of the original order and screenshots of the (multiple) emails that I've sent to the retailer. Just wondering how long the process usually takes and if it is generally successful for consumers when items are not delviered.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement