Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expressway 51 to Shannon

Options
  • 18-02-2024 5:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here know if the Expressway 51 goes through Shannon town before or after going to the airport?

Or if there is somewhere that the driver can let me off that is within walking distance of the town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Paddico

All Expressways are direct so no stop in Shannon town. Stops before and after are Ennis and Bunratty.

The driver might be sound and let you off near the main town roundabout into the airport if you have carry on bags. Then its a 15 - 20 min walk after that depending on where you're going.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

The nearest you get to Shannon town is Clarecastle (stop before Ennis) or Shannon Airport (Arrivals).

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I was already back by the time you guys posted but thank you for doing so.

I realised just before getting on the bus that Bunratty was actually the better stop for me.

Advertisement