Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on Olympic House, Pleasant Street

Options
  • 18-02-2024 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Looking at a property in Olympic House off Camden Street on Pleasant Street. Does anybody have any insights about the development and/or area? Could not find much info online and I could use some feedback if anybody knows the development or the area very well. Any insights on noise levels in the building would be particularly helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

The area is nice but be advised its a big drinking area on Camden St so may have loud revellers on their way home, apart from its a great area with everything you need

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭27cyrix

It's a decent apartment. I can't find any thing about it either.

If i don't have kids i would make an decent offer.

The management fee is on the high side.

As for noisy level, i think it should be fine at night. It's the warehouse and courier beside it i am worried about.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭27cyrix

This apartment is back on the market again? Does anyone know what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lelola

Which apartment is this?

Advertisement