Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyne Valley Gym

Options
  • 17-02-2024 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭

Lads,

What is the craic with the gym in the Boyne Valley.

I have heard they moved into the old function room/Kiss nightclub.

The gym building with the pool, changing rooms etc. Is apparently closed. It was only done up before COVID.

Anyone know what is going on? Are Shauna and Alan still there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

I have contacted them once or twice on Facebook in last number of years - and it's always pool is currently closed but will open soon in summer / new year / winter, whatever is a few months into future. The tennis pitch has been removed as well, I doubt if it will ever go back to how it was before. Didn't some property developer / firm buy the hotel recently?

Real shame, it used to be such a great facility in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

That is unfortunate. It was a great facility. Can you recomend an alternative gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

I guess Aura is the only other option as gym with pool on this side of the town.

And Boyneside in town (Merchant's Quay) has great reviews as a classic gym.

Advertisement