Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT ...

Options
  • 17-02-2024 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

So...

If my NCT expired in Feb 2023 and I pass next week.. Do I get a cert valid until Feb 2024 or 2025?

If it is 2024, I will need to rebook a double test to make it valid for the coming year?

Can I ask them to test it twice? (Ridiculous I know, but no more silly then testing a car, certifying it safe...... for last year)

I get the fact that giving a year ceart could be seen as an incentive for delaying getting the test... but it is a bit silly.. charge me an extra €5 for every month it is late maybe?

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Comments

Advertisement