Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best network for rural Clare - No signal currently!

Options
  • 17-02-2024 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

My parents have recently moved out into the sticks. They're currently with Three/Tesco Mobile but the signal is atrocious. Pretty much can't get any signal inside the house and very hit and miss even outside.

It's a real pain they basically can't use their phone now, either calls don't go through or they do but it's constantly cutting out. Virtually unusable.

What network would be best for them please?

I'm not too techy, but looking at Comreg site viewer, there seems to be a Vodafone mast not too far away.

However I see that Vodafone are discontinuing their 3G network which is probably what they would need as I can't see them getting 4G or 5G anytime soon.

So now I'm thinking Eir.

Eircode nearby is H91 F2RC

What network would be best switching them over to please as it's getting ridiculous now with them being virtually uncontactable.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks :)

Comments

Advertisement