Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get laid

Options
  • 17-02-2024 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Sounds ridiculous? It should.

Guys I am new in Ireland, and love to know how to approach a girl here. I am in my late 20s and have not had sex for the past Six years. Its not that, I am having any impairment, rather a masculine guy, with healthy habits and lifestyle.

I am losing my mind, being so shy, introvert, hesitant to reach out to girls.

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Your post is somewhat contradictory - you tag it as "relationship", but say that you just want to get laid. This is Ireland - it is one or the other. You can't have your cake and eat it.

If you are actually looking for a meaningful relationship, I would suggest looking in the Waterford area. Wonderful, selfless souls. They love a good long-term relationship down there, especially with a foreigner like yourself.

On the other hand, if you just want to get laid, you need to go north. Portadown is where all the no-strings action is happening these days. Tell them Tadgh sent you.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭ElizaBennett

My best advice: go on a dating app - any of them really but others here might be able to advise on the best. Put your very best photos on and plenty of them so women don't have to guess what you actually look like. Be clear that you're looking for 'the thrill of passion' or whatever euphemism the site uses. Lower your standards and be willing to accept any attention you get. And you'll definitely find women who just want sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Remember that if a woman just "wants to get laid", and nothing else, she can have her wish within twenty minutes by just throwing pebbles in any street or park. Within ten minutes she will hit someone who is willing to oblige. Guaranteed!

For us, getting laid as such is really not a problem. On dating apps, we assume that at least 75% of all replies are from guys just like you.

I don't think this helps you very much, but these are the true facts.

• Administrators Posts: 13,769 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Not really suitable in the Relationship Issues forum. I'll let the moderators here decide if it's more appropriate here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Grey Fox

Something that helped me was to choose a shirt/t-shirt that i was going to wear when approaching potential mates, and then wearing that item of clothing in bed for 3 nights. This has the effect of infusing the garment with your pheromones, and while this wont guarantee you success, it will maximise your chances.

To double your chances, you could also do this with your underpants. As we know, the crotch and anus are rich sources of pheromone material, hence the pant sniffing habit that some people cant resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,232 ✭✭✭✭endacl

If you really want to get laid, consider being a carpet?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Grey Fox

Is this a reference to pubic hair?

Advertisement