Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curling hair with curling iron

Options
  • 17-02-2024 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking for advice for curling my daughter's hair. Ive been using my curling iron with her the very odd time the past year and even went out and bought a stonger hair spray to hold her curls but no joy. they are only lasting an hour or two.

Now when i curl them im holding it in the curling iron for about 20 sec. is that enough? or should it be longer. maybe that's why it's not holding.

Even got her that curling band that id seen loads of adds of last year that you leave in over night and no joy what so ever. would nearly throw that in the bin. she has good hair that isnt' fine so no idea what else i could be doing.

HELP!!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Is her hair freshly washed each time? Sometimes they can hold better on day-old hair that's not so silky, maybe give that a go? Or if she's using a lot of conditioner, it could be making her hair extra soft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

ya i know the trick about not doing the hair after it's been freshly washed, still doesn't make a difference. havnt tried not using the conditioner.

Advertisement