If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

Amending court order

  • 16-02-2024 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

    Hi I am looking for advice I have recived a summons from my ex to attend court to change up our current court order. I know my ex is looking for more access but I do not feel comfortable leaving my child with them nor does the child want to go for a longer period with this parent. My ex has been cut off from social welfare so this is the only reason why they want the child more I just cannot prove this. Me ex is also addicted to prescription drugs and mixing with alcohol I know they are doing this when they are meant to have my child. I can prove they are not with my child when my child is in their care they have someone looking after my child I just cannot prove they are taking these drugs we have mutual friends and I know 100% that this person is telling me the truth. I don’t want to stop my ex having a relationship with my child but they want to have my child full time and I do not think my child will be safe with this person. My ex has told me they want to change my child’s school to a school closer to her but it is so far it won’t be possible for me to collect my child nor do I think my child should be moving out of their current school. My main question here is how can I stop this in court, I have not yet met with my solicitor so I’m really looking for other people’s advice if they have been in a situation like this