Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with CAD software!

Options
  • 15-02-2024 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I am a retired architect, and have had my last Autocad LT version, 2011, working fine on my old laptop. I only use it very occasionally, when I need to look at my old projects or do a small alteration. Recently I had to replace my laptop. The Autocad loads fine but I cannot use it because it asks for an Activation Code, which Autodesk has to give me, but they are totally unhelpful and the only answer I get out of them is that that version is no longer supported. I have explained my situation over and over and refuse to get a new version, which is only available on a monthly subscription. I probably used autocad once or twice a year, so am not going to subscribe monthly, especially as the version I bought legally still works - if only they would give me an activation code. Does anyone have any advice or help to offer.

Comments

Advertisement