Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski pants for man shaped like little dumpling

Options
  • 13-02-2024 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im 5’7 and have a 27/28 inch inside leg. I’m a 33/34 waist and cannot find ski pants that fit. Anything that closes on my waist has enough excess in length that I could make a new pair out of them.. even the short length.

Does anyone know of options where the small length is actually really small?

Our ski spot is great for the kids but I tend to do more strolling and wandering than skiing so wearing them with normal hiking boots is generally my preference, but I do hire the ski boots from time to time.

Can they be easily adjusted without spending €300 in total on pants I wear once or twice a year?

Any tips would be really appreciated!

Advertisement