Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been to Seville? Accommodation advice

Options
  • 12-02-2024 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm planning a couple of nights to Seville and was hoping someone here could recommend a decent place to stay? Preferably a hotel but not expensive one. Flights get in close to midnight so would need a 24hr reception. I'm not an AirBnB fan but I'd be open to the right place so if anyone's been and can recommend somewhere please do, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Just book a place on booking.com. Simple enough really. Just click on the '24 hour reception' box on the Facilities section in the Filters.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭The Macho Man

I actually found a place on AirBnB in the end 😳 Thanks for the reply though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

We are travelling there next month. Hotels are pricey. We booked 3 nights in the NH Hotel beside the train station, mainly because we will be travelling for a few nights inland from Seville. Returning then to Seville we have booked the Abba Hotel before flying home.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,186 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

I have stayed at Sevilla City Center Hotel 5 times. It’s well-located, a bit buildings like but has a pool and seating area. Most importantly (and what drives us back) is being beside the Buhaira gardens where there is an outdoor restaurant served from a kiosk in the centre. Absolutely brilliant selection of food and drink items especially late at night where it is a proper restaurant. The tapas places around the cathedral are great but can be a bit samey.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Banzai600

Was there recently, great city, good bit of history and great to walk around, foods is super, and very cheap ! third pf the price for tapas than it is here. You wont feel RIPPED OFF. 4 tapas and two glasses of wine 23 euro!

Id recommend the electric scooter tour.

FIXED price taxi fare from the airport to city centre is 28 euro! and they wont moan at you because you're not going far enough like they do here.

Hotel Kivir - super locaiton. Kinda boutique feel, breakfast couldnt be more wide ranging etc. Terrance bar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭The Macho Man

Thanks for the suggestions all. Really looking forward to this visit. Went with an AirBnB in the end. Shame about the inbound Ryaniar flights being so late.

Post edited by The Macho Man on

Advertisement