Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bakery at Marina

Options
  • 12-02-2024 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

I see that there is a new bakery opening at the Marina. There were people working there for a number of weeks and last weekend it looked like they were finishing off the fit out. Anybody know anything about it? Are they independent or part of a chain? It looks like the will serve coffee etc.

I recall another bakery was due to open on the site of Davis Motors. but there seems to be little progress there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭MangleBadger

Sceal Bakery, they are a Dublin setup so not their first shop. Should be opening later this week I think.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

AFAIK, Sceal Bakery did have a place in Dublin 8 but closed that to move to Greystones. A bit of a 'destination bakery'....if such a thing exists!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Cerco

Very busy on Saturday and Sunday last. Packed inside and queueing in the rain.

Advertisement