Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim on the PS5 and mods

Options
  • 12-02-2024 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I had the older but special edition of Skyrim on the PS4/

I saw on Tiktok that it comes with a free auto upgrader to PS5 so gave it a lash over the weekend, but now it lets e picks mods

Has anyone played with these, any good ones or ones to avoid. Its good to see some to make the game a bit more fun as a third play through

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I've been playing it again on PS5 lately. Had the initial 10ish hours done ages back, and did another 20ish without mods as I thought the Creations content was all microtransactions, due to the landing page. Have out about 50 hours modded since. Nothing too mad;

• Epic Enhanced Console Graphics V5
    • Obsidian Weathers
    • [PS4/PS5] Julihah's Dungeon Packs 1 &2
    • Julihah's Rocks and something
    • YMD2 Combat Overhaul
    • Rich Merchants of Skyrim: Special Edition
    • Carry Weight x 25

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

I tired all the cheat ones, I was SO OP that i was literally one-punch man

• Registered Users Posts: 13,815 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I was tempted, but I said feck it, unlimited carry weight and shopkeepers are minted was enough. I'm level 41 now, and have one handed, block, archery, heavy armor, sneak and smiting all up around 80, and the rest are lore or less around 35-50, except for pickpocketing and all magic aside from restoration are down around 30. Gonna finish up the main story, and then try out the Dragonborn and Dawnstar dlc as I've never played them. Have already spent too much time doing up Lakeview Manor... so much iron!

Advertisement