Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a full length mirror at reasonable cost?

Options
  • 10-02-2024 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

There used to be a "requests" section on either adverts.ie or donedeal.ie

Has that gone MIA?

What does my head in is some resident in my building left an excellent full length mirror in the garbage room when I moved in with a note saying, "free to take".

I had a full length mirror at the time so left it, but have since realized the one I have is super narrow (from HomeBase), and when I put the lights around the edge there's basically only a very thin strip of mirror in which you can actually see yourself.

I was watching that scene from Hard Eight, you know where Cid is getting his style on in front of the mirror?

And was thinking to myself, "yeah, 'bout time I got a proper size mirror".

Point being, getting a good size full length mirror is not cheap, but I've no doubt there's someone out there looking to get rid of one or that would be happy to donate it very a reasonable cost.

Any idea where I could pick one up?

In physics we trust....

Comments

Advertisement