Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error on Revenue site when editing Statement of Liability

Options
  • 09-02-2024 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

When I try to edit my statement of liability for 2023 I get the following error on the site. I never got this before but it started a few weeks ago and I can't get into my file for 2023. Should I delete the record as it recommends? I'm afraid of the consequences as I don't recall everything that I submitted for in 2023.

Your saved Income Tax Return is out of date

• Sorry, your previously saved data is out of date. Please click Back and delete your saved Income Tax Return to continue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭nhg

When you start to amend the income tax return 1st you will get ‘view or amend’ in this case select amend and if you start to amend the return but don’t complete it in the one go you may get the option ‘edit or delete’ in this case select delete and start from fresh as your revenue record may have been updated since you originally started trying to submit the amended eForm 12

Advertisement