Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange insurance issue

Options
  • 08-02-2024 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Don’t know if anyone’s ran into this issue before but basically

I bought an rx8 AA told me it was no bother just my underwriter was closed so they put me on temporary cover from dec 23 - Jan 2 saying I’d get a call back just to finalise details on that date

jan 2 rolls around get w call lady says she needs 1 more day, 6pm Jan 3 no call I ring up twice and say my name get the phone hung up on me, so now I was left w no insurance as I would think forced to find alternative transport to work, ring up Jan 4 a diff agent at aa basically said seems like you’ve been messed around here I’d cancel your policy here and go somewhere else…

so In my search for alternative quotes for some reason all the insurers “can’t find my reg” but if I put it in manually I get a quote for around 1100,

the reg is perfectly fine on euro car parts, car tell, NCT, motor tax sites so, I’m a bit clueless as to what’s going on rn, currently going the 3 letters of decline route

Comments

Advertisement