Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread ban in current affairs

Options
  • 08-02-2024 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to appeal an thread ban Issued to me today, along with the threat of a siteban ,

I haven't broken any charter or boards rules that I'm aware of ,I tried to appeal a warning issued from another thread that i was apparently using to bypass a thread ban for a single post made in context, asked to appeal and it was ignored ,

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,064 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to the proper forum. DRP only covers forum bans and formal warnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Much appreciated Spear

February 9th now February 22

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello Gatling.

This is just a short message to let you know that I have highlighted your dispute in the Help Desk to our Category Moderators forum, so it shouldn’t be too much longer to wait for a decision.

Thanks.

-Shield

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi @awec and @Beasty and @Big Bag of Chips and @Mickeroo

Could one of you fine people have a look at this on behalf of @Gatling please? It looks like it has simply slipped through net.

Thanks.

-Shield.

I'm just going to set up a new account and start afresh,

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Sorry @Gatling missed this.

Is this relating to the Gaza thread?

Mod: Only those that have opened this discussion may post.

-Shield

Advertisement