Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quartz or similar Kitchen Counter Tops, where to get them cut?

Options
  • 08-02-2024 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm getting a job done in the kitchen but the guy who's doing it only does wooden counter tops which we don't want.

Does anyone know if there is a company that sells the Quartz type tops and cuts them to size?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Where are you based?

Would recommend Atelier Stone near the Walkingstown roundabout in Dublin. Was looking for a number of cut stone pieces a few years ago for a bathroom remodel and tried a large number of kitchen countertop, grave stone and fireplace suppliers in the greater Dublin area. Prices were astronomical as there was a good bit of cutting/polishing rather than just one big slab. Tried Atelier Stone and the price was less than 1/3 of what I was quoted elsewhere that I had to ask him to confirm there wasn't an error, he also had a greater variety of stone and colours to choose from and showed me samples available. I brought him 3 templates of the pieces required and he had them done within a few days and was so easy to deal with, perfect job.

Advertisement