Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTB Claim under review?

Options
  • 08-02-2024 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

I submitted HTB claim like 3 weeks ago, and it was in pending stage, showing 30k amount I am eligible to get. As there was no progress, I sent them an inquiry asking when will it be approved. So my enquiry is in progress and under HTB application it says "Your claim is currently under review".

I called the Revenue on the phone and asked to the person and he said "your case is assigned to a case a worker and give it 2-3 weeks".

Does it mean something went south? Or something is missing? Or should I just be convinced with "all is fine"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Same issue here - Cancelled last year's to apply this year. Can't apply for this year as there is an application (which I didn't initiate) showing as 'Under Review'. No answer as yet via My Enquiries...

Advertisement