Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best song titles

Options
  • 08-02-2024 11:13am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,338 CMod ✭✭✭✭

i will open the bidding with 'what godzilla said to god when his name wasn't found in the book of life' by american music club (great song, too).

or 'q magazine (why kurt cobain had to die again and again)' by bubonique - i'm not posting the link to the youtube vid because the thumbnail is NSFW.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Most of the titles of the new Andre 3000 album "New Blue Sun" are pretty excellent. This one eggspecially.

That Night in Hawaii When I Turned into a Panther and Started Making These Low Register Purring Tones That I Couldn't Control ... Sh¥t Was Wild

Advertisement