Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Gas Boilers - Dublin south west

Options
  • 04-02-2024 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

I am replacing my Gas boiler and looking for advice. I have 15 rads which includes 2 rads in my back yard office and two rads in my attic.

What brand Boiler would you recommend for this scenario?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭beachhead

Worcester brand is good.Previous boiler was Potterton(also good)If you go their website it will tell what boiler capacity you need.With the information you can search more boilers.I got the 18i(caters for 10 rads,I think)for my 8 rads.Plenty of installers available in Dublin and range of prices for installation is prob by about e500.But small operators e2400 against BGE at 2,900 was the highest with e150 scrappage refund on old boiler

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭beachhead

Keep away from Local Heroes and Bord Gais for installation of any boiler.They offer a free service after 1 year but will deny it.I will go to the CRU next week after 15 days of email exchanges with BGE while they "look into it" - the free service

Advertisement