Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Relay - Blank Screen

Options
  • 04-02-2024 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

I have a Schneider SR2 A101FU Smart Relay.

Around 7 or 8 weeks ago we had a power cut (we have quite a few in these storms).

After the power was restored the screen was blank on the smart relay - I didn't realise at first until I noticed that my heating wasn't coming on. The smart relay controls my heating circulation pumps (outputs), driven from some room stats (inputs). So I tuned off the power and waited an hour or so and the screen came back on once I turned back on.

We've had about 20 power cuts in that time and today it simply won't come back.

Has anybody seen this behaviour before? Is the until gone?

It has a password set by the installer and so I was considering a reset and re-program, but thought I'd ask here first because these units aren't cheap.

Thanks for any guidance.

Advertisement