Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser Memory Mic and file transfer

Options
  • 03-02-2024 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

On this device, I used to be able to use the "share" facility to transfer an audio file to another location. Now, when I click the "share" icon in the app, nothing happens. I've connected the phone (One Plus 7T Pro Android version 12) via USB to a PC (Win 10) and, while I can see lots of files, I cannot see any relevant file types for the Memory Mic. I can successfully play the audio file on the phone. Any ideas? Any idea what extension type such a file might be? Sennheiser support has not been helpful as they have "stopped supporting" this device even though it was first launched in 2018. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Usually audio recordings would be mp3 or wav

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Darcon

Thanks pizzahead77. no relevant .mp3 or .wav files found even though I can play and hear memory mic audio files.

Advertisement