Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASUS GUP Tweek III killed my Geforce RTX 2070 Super!!!

Options
  • 03-02-2024 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

I ran the 'optimise' performance feature on the ASUS GPU Tweek III application... with disastrous results.

The card (Geforce RTX 2070 Super) seemed to run fine afterwards for about 10 minutes then suddenly it spluttered and crashed with random lines etc

Now the GPU card is not getting loaded by my PC, its reports a 'problem' with the graphics card and it runs VGA mode only.

I tried driver updates and reloading ASUS applications but no joy... its seems to be totally DEAD.

Its a pity because the card has been perfect for several years and I probably didn't even need any boost to be honest 😒

Anyway, nothing to do but replace it... can anyone recommend a modern equivalent please?

Here is my PC spec:

CPU is Intel i9-990k @3.6GHz

32Gb RAM

MPG Z390 Gaming Plus mother board

Thanks 😎

Comments

Advertisement